Discord contest
5 days left to sign up, 6 slots available
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
Boom.
cool and good
You’ve been signed up

5 SLOTS LEFT, ALSO 5 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
3 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP, 5 SLOTS LEFT

ALSO UPDATE (IMPORTANT): i do realize it’s physically impossible to get 10 players at the same time to call the numbers, so here’s how I’ll do it

On discord I will Dm every member a random drawn name from the bingo board (I may do 3 at a time so that not a ton of time passes) and after all of them say ready, or after 2 days, I’ll call the next 3 names

VERY IMPORTANT: I will screenshot the randomized names, and they go in order of called first, so for example:

If the 7th is the last name you need, you get a bingo, however if someone hasn’t responded yet and they got bingo on the 6th name, they get first place

Dm me on discord for any further questions

-James Spader
I am Inn ?
[Image: 5knloo.jpg]
You are now :)

4 SLOTS LEFT!!! 3 days left

-James Spader
4 slots left, 2 days left to sign up

Chances at good prizes

-James Spader
i'll join
WTF
Great you’re signed up, also what’s your discord name?

1 DAY LEFT TO SIGN UP!!!!

-James Spader
That’s the deadline

Welp I’ll start giving out the names

Good luck to you all

-James Spader