B/O
I’ll probably get like 1/3 of the value but eh more than what I would’ve gotten lol

G duskull evo set:

GoldenDuskull Female 1000
GoldenDusclops Male 1000
GoldenDusknor Male 1000

Ends on... Saturday
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
GoldenZapdos.
I greatly thank you, that’s more than I would’ve thought the final would be

B/O
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
2 days 8 hours left lol

-James Spader
GAbsol M 5
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
(10-04-2018, 02:12 PM)Misterpokemon Wrote:  GAbsol M 5

B/O

-James Spader
Everyone gots abouts 1 days and 11 hour lefts

DiD my BAd GrAmmAR Hurt U???

-James Spader
By technicality it ends in 22 hours but I might end it if no offers will come in
22 hours left (possibly)

-James Spader
6 hours left

-James Spader
I'll train something up to 1200 if that makes a difference.