Thrills
“THril/Submit
noun
a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure.
"the thrill of jumping out of an airplane"
synonyms: excitement, feeling of excitement, stimulation, adrenaline rush, pleasure, tingle; More” ~Google Dictionary

So what thrills you? Tongue

Personally, I’m kinda boring. Finally playing a piece correctly or solving a math problem thrills me. Nothing crazy like gambling or fighting or something risky~ <3
You know that feeling when you're about to fall over but don't.
The thought of going to sleep
What thrills me is about to fall over on a chair and it somehow locks to the floor, and I stay, oof that was one thrill of a ride, forget roller coasters
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
If it's PV when I Pull a (?) when a new Promo comes out :)

Else when I get a kill when I play my favorite game :o
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

Or the thrill you get when you're about to do a questionable fart and it turns out to just be a fart :)
(09-05-2018, 09:09 PM)emorox Wrote:  You know that feeling when you're about to fall over but don't.

Sounds thrilling!! How frequently do experience this situation?

(09-05-2018, 09:17 PM)Kibei Wrote:  The thought of going to sleep

Sounds more anticlimactic. Then again, many people need sleep nowadays. Do you get a lot of sleep?

(09-05-2018, 09:25 PM)Poptart88 Wrote:  What thrills me is about to fall over on a chair and it somehow locks to the floor, and I stay, oof that was one thrill of a ride, forget roller coasters

I’m assuming this happens in school. Do people ever ask you questions when you almost fall?

(09-05-2018, 11:46 PM)Genisis Wrote:  If it's PV when I Pull a (?) when a new Promo comes out :)

Else when I get a kill when I play my favorite game :o

So you’re a gambler of sorts in PV? Get a thrill from luck?

Ooh. What game? There’s a lot of MMORPGs.

(09-05-2018, 11:47 PM)emorox Wrote:  Or the thrill you get when you're about to do a questionable fart and it turns out to just be a fart :)

??? Too questionable to question.
(09-09-2018, 02:40 PM)Thea Wrote:  
(09-05-2018, 09:17 PM)Kibei Wrote:  The thought of going to sleep

Sounds more anticlimactic. Then again, many people need sleep nowadays. Do you get a lot of sleep?

What could possibly be more climactic than going to sleep?

I guess 'alot' depends on who you're asking. I get 5-6 hours, which could be a lot to some, but to me, it's comparable to sleep depravity.
I could probably get more if I was better at organising my time, lol.