Pokemon Showdown Randoms Competition [FINISHED]
GD is sponsoring a Pokemon Showdown tournament!  Prizes are going to be some cool stuff here on PV.

https://pokemonshowdown.com/

This is the site.  Click Play Online, create an account, and get some practice in before the tourney.

Rules:
1.  We will be playing Generation 6 Randoms, it is a mode where each side gets 6 random Pokemon and must battle each other without knowing the other's team.
2.  We will be playing best of 3 matches, to account for the random factor (no blaming your loss on one bad matchup).
3.  GD or I must be witness to your match or it will NOT count.
4.  The first round will be in pools. Everyone will play everyone in their pool once (if there is a 3 way tie you will play each other again).  Top two move on.  If the match doesn't happen in the allotted time, tbd, both players will suffer a loss. If there is a 2 way tie for first in a pool, it will go off of head to head.
5.  Be a good sport, or you'll have a bad time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contestants
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Standings
Matches

Prizes
1st - GoldenWynaut ♂ (Level: 4), GoldenLapras (?) (Level: 5), DarkCharmander ♂ (Level: 4)
2nd - GoldenLapras ♀ (Level: 5), GoldenLapras ♂ (Level: 5),  ShinyDeoxys (N) (Level: 100)
3rd - ShinyAmaura (?) (Level: 5), DarkArticuno (Level: 5)
4th - ShinyArmaldo (?) (Level: 163) + ???
5th-7th - ShinySlakoth ♂ (Level: 5), DarkBlastoise ♀/♂ (Level: 5), ShinyShinx ♀/♂ (Level: 5)
9th-11th -  DarkBlastoise ♀/♂ (Level: 5)
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Emorox - 100

Sounds like a bunch of fun.
I always suck at these. Sign me up!
I will grace this contest with my presence.
cool and good
Ehsan - 4535
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
updooted
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Poptart88-107897

I’ve played showdown already and I’ve seen everything, like trolls who make their pokes invincible, and I once took one down
I’ve also used random a ton and the win lost rate is 50:50 lol
Good luck to all
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
Which gen should be played? Post your thoughts below.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
Gen 6
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
TheZanker - 4. We should only do gen one.
Pokemon Voyage IDs: 4 and 18