Aqua & Magma Pokemon
Why would you use an aqua bidoof as an example? They haven’t even been released, and probs never will at this rate
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
(08-28-2018, 09:37 AM)Poptart88 Wrote:  Why would you use an aqua bidoof as an example? They haven’t even been released, and probs never will at this rate

Would appreciate it if we stayed on topic with this thread.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
If they do get pulled, I'd like to see the idea behind the compensation and the thought process behind it as well.

How will you fairly compensate each and every single A/M pokemon regardless of rarity.

What can match a Aqua Lugia? and so forth.
I wouldn't mind but there would be a lot of unhappy ppl who have like hundreds of them who prob will be a bit annoyed
(08-28-2018, 11:36 AM)NiceGuyNox Wrote:  If they do get pulled, I'd like to see the idea behind the compensation and the thought process behind it as well.

How will you fairly compensate each and every single A/M pokemon regardless of rarity.

GoldenLugia ofc!

I shall be pleased
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

(08-28-2018, 11:36 AM)NiceGuyNox Wrote:  If they do get pulled, I'd like to see the idea behind the compensation and the thought process behind it as well.

You'll find this out the day it happens with the rest of us ;)

BlueArk - Is any decision beyond free stuff for all going to please everyone? I honesetly believe 98%-99% really couldn't care less, as long as they get some form of compensation.

What we are all not mentioning, is that it's Kaka/whomever's site and they can truly do whatever they want lol.
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
All pokemon are getting changed to Giratina in v3. Just like they did before v2 was released.
GoldenTrubish for all
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Perhaps each aqua/magma could reward a certain amount of legacy points/coins based on rarity/likeability/everything that makes them valuable, and then u can purchase rares from a legacy shop? just an idea.

And those that are levelled can be changed to a normal version with the same level maybe?

Just spitballin here. Removing them will def be tough to make everyone happy. But i believe in you guys in coming up with a fair solution
http://forums.pokemonvoyage.com/showthread.php?tid=6306
cool and good