Movie Recommendations
I've been trying to watch a movie every night since I finished my most recent school term. Here are the ones I've watched so far:
* = Entertaining, but standard, ** = Great movie, highly recommend, *** = Great movie but also very deep, makes you think 
It's Kind of a Funny Story ***
Django Unchained **
The Perks of Being a Wallflower ***
Good Will Hunting ***
The King's Speech ***
The Waterboy *
White House Down *
Notting Hill **

Here are some of the other movies remaining on my to-watch list:
Pulp Fiction
Coach Carter
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Coco
The Matrix
The Shawshank Redemption
The Croods
Scarface
The Princess Bride
A Bronx Tale
No Country for Old Men
Logan
Love Actually
The Devil's Advocate

Any movies you recommend I add to my list? Any thoughts on the movies I already watched?
cool and good
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIadDB5tfTs
curiouser and curiouser ~Alice 1865 (Lewis Carroll)
(08-16-2018, 10:24 PM)Thea Wrote:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIadDB5tfTs

I am wayyy behind on Pokemon movies. The last two I remember watching is the one with Deoxys + Rayquaza and the one with Jirachi. I recorded them when they were on TV onto cassette tapes.
cool and good
The lion king.

For real though, as long as you're not set only on actual movies, I would recommend watching some playthroughs from telltale games series'. They're almost entirely storyline driven, and different choices affect the outcome of the storyline - so not actually that much in terms of gameplay.

Would also recommend detroit become human.
(08-16-2018, 10:45 PM)Kibei Wrote:  The lion king.

For real though, as long as you're not set only on actual movies, I would recommend watching some playthroughs from telltale games series'. They're almost entirely storyline driven, and different choices affect the outcome of the storyline - so not actually that much in terms of gameplay.

The Lion King is unironically one of my favourite movies. I don't think I'd be into watching playthroughs, but I know it's popular among a lot of people.
cool and good
What genre of movies do you like? Comedy, Adventure, Thriller, Horror, Drama etc?

Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Baby Driver
Dale and Tucker vs Evil

And a few NZ movies
Boy
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
What we do in the shadows
Shutter Island
Inception
Hateful Eight
Elysium
Forrest Gump
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
(08-17-2018, 12:09 AM)emorox Wrote:  What genre of movies do you like? Comedy, Adventure, Thriller, Horror, Drama etc?

Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Baby Driver
Dale and Tucker vs Evil

And a few NZ movies
Boy
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
What we do in the shadows

I'm into pretty much every genre, except maybe horror. A mix of comedy and drama might be my favourite though.
I've seen Baby Driver, but not the others. I'll look into them.

(08-17-2018, 01:31 AM)Misterpokemon Wrote:  Shutter Island
Inception
Hateful Eight
Elysium
Forrest Gump

I've seen Shutter Island, Inception, and Forrest Gump. I wasn't as hyped about Inception as most people were. Looking into the others.
cool and good
(08-16-2018, 10:49 PM)Zarquad Wrote:  
(08-16-2018, 10:45 PM)Kibei Wrote:  The lion king.

The Lion King is unironically one of my favourite movies. I don't think I'd be into watching playthroughs, but I know it's popular among a lot of people.

Can’t know till you try it. :p

Interstellar is good. Passengers isn’t too bad either.
Would recommend more, but the vast majority of movies i’ve seen are the ‘clichè’ ones - though, ironically, I’ve still yet to watch Star Wars. The first 30-45mins of the first movie is so unbelievably boring.
Interstellar is on my list, heard good things about Passengers. I'm actually not much of a fan of Star Wars, I feel like the only people who like it are the ones that grew up with it. I'm guessing it looked more impressive in its time.
cool and good