Can You Necropost a whole Section?
People keeping up with the new chapters of OP Manga?

Read any good manga lately?  I just finished up Baby Steps, gonna probably read the limited amount of Overlord next.
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
You didn't even necro the correct section: http://forums.pokemonvoyage.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29

I'm up to date with One Piece. So is MPK, but he'll deny it.
cool and good
If you haven't tried Mob Psycho 100 you should same studio as Op Man and also same feel
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

@Zar meh but this is a main board so i thought it'd be better placed lol. Top knot Bepo is my new fave character.

@Genisis i need to find a site that has OP man in the correct order lol, every site that has it messes up from the begining of the garou stuff through half of the Fubuki stuff

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Spoilers please.
go read it

I know anime site

If you are referring to manga I think there's a few sites
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

I know of the sites themselves, but I want one that has One Punch man in the correct order lol. Each time i try to read it, a bunch of chapters are incorrect/ in the wrong order.

(08-14-2018, 12:00 AM)Zarquad Wrote:  You didn't even necro the correct section: http://forums.pokemonvoyage.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29

I'm up to date with One Piece. So is MPK, but he'll deny it.

I am also up to date with OP. G00d stuff.

Also, I moved this to the Manga section. Get your act together Ayso.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.