B/o (I never like mine, but this time I do)
14. Hours. Left
2 G.Zapdos
2 G.Golett
DarkTimburr (?)
Is the offer to beat
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
4 HOURS AND 46 MINUTRS LEFT
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
1.5 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Offer:
2 g Zapdos
2 g golett
Dark timburr (?)

By Kibei

-James Spader
10 MINUTES LEFT!!!! AHHHH

B/o is over, kibei has won

Congratz, I’ll create to you

-James Spader
#102, please.

Cheers
Sent

-James Spader
Not sure why I thought there was 2 G.Artis in this b/o, lol. I should really read.

w/e
Completed, thanks