B/o (I never like mine, but this time I do)
Everyone’s been wanting it, so here’s the b/o for.....

GoldenCharmander Male 4
GoldenArticuno 10
MagmaArticuno 10
AquaArticuno 10

The only catch is, if the final offer is beneath 3.0x I’m canceling it

Ends: Thursday
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
G.Spider m 5
Uh, b/o by Johnny
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
Tauros U 5
AquaSableye U 5
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

B/o= genisis

-James Spader
DarkPersian?
GoldenMeowth
[Image: 30tgqkh.jpg]
B/o = DsQs

-James Spader
Less time than before left (too lazy to do math)

-James Spader
8x GoldenBidoof
ShinyHoundour (?)