Contest for contest ideas
So..... I’m not creative
I need contest ideas
Be creative and don’t type in something like a riddle contest, be creative
As long as it’s creative, you win
3 days starting now
Many people can win, as long as I like your idea, preferably not an idea done before but If I really like it then I suppose

Prizes: (In order based on which ideas I like best)

1. Dark cresselia 4, dark meloetta
2. Dark shaymin, aqua nincada 4, and shiny lotad
3. Shiny sandile, shiny phanpy, and shiny anorith
4. Aqua nincada 5 and aqua bouffant and articuno/mew (pick 1)
5. Dark Gligar 15 and Dark duduo 5
6. Ho-oh and lugia and mew
Each prize comes with a free darkrai, so if you win any, be sure to create for those + a darkrai, If you want one
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
You should have a contest where you take suggestions for contest ideas
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
Wow great idea, create for a “no pokemon”
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
(08-11-2018, 07:40 PM)Poptart88 Wrote:  Wow great idea, create for a “no pokemon”

Lmaooo. +Rep
cool and good
If I'm the only entry, I auto-win all the prizes
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
But guess what, you already got 0th place, so you are now unable to repost an idea since you won the grand prize, no pokemon

-James Spader
we draw profile avatars for you using ms paint
WTF
Have a contest for a contest for a contest for contest ideas
2 days left and uh so far..... nova is 1st, btw I love the idea, definitely worth first

-James Spader
No one cares do a raffle now give me 1st cheers
[Image: 30tgqkh.jpg]