B/O? Probs (definitely) the worst one
2 shiny snorlax male 50
Giratina (O) 800
B/O. Ends tomorrow at this time, which where I’m at is exactly 8:00

Doesn’t matter point is 24 hours
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
GoldenBidoof to start off.
Emorox Starting off (probably ending with this) with g bidoof

B/O
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
2 GoldenBidoof
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
GoldenDuskull
Emorox again with b/o with g dusk lol

-James Spader
Bump, 5 1/2 hours left

-James Spader
Bump

1 1/2 hours left of b/o

-James Spader
2 GSpin + GDoof
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
Emorox still has b/o lol

15 minutes left

B/O ended, emorox wins, create to 107897

-James Spader