Summer Time! (Winter for Gdeoxys and Emorox)
How’s your summer going? Any fun vacations/plans? Are you super busy, or just relaxing and having fun? Any new jobs? Big Grin
It's winter here ;(
You poor South Hemisphere souls...
I hate summer. I live in Arizona, it’s hot for 11 our of 12 months, 10 if we’re lucky, I wish I was in the cold. No plans though, but I did watch infinity war
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
I’d pity you if I didn’t have to stand in the snow for the bus or help shovel snow during the winter...

How was the movie?
Sad, but my brothers were so annoying they wouldn’t stop talking
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
Super busy working out of town, pretty cool though because they've got me in a hotel only like 10 mins from site. Way nicer driving 10 mins to work than my usual hour.
I do miss my ferrets though. :(
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
(06-10-2018, 09:38 PM)Poptart88 Wrote:  Sad, but my brothers were so annoying they wouldn’t stop talking

Even if the movie was sad, I hope you enjoyed it. Tongue Any future movie plans?

I talk sometimes when I’m with my friends, which is bad :(

(06-12-2018, 06:44 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Super busy working out of town, pretty cool though because they've got me in a hotel only like 10 mins from site. Way nicer driving 10 mins to work than my usual hour.
I do miss my ferrets though. :(

Should I congratulate you on being more busy and closer? Are you taking a break from uni or something then? Do you still get paid for the commute or what’s with the new arrangement?

No pets in the hotel? Where are they now?
Well I don’t have any movie plans, but I am waiting for blacklist season five to air out one Netflix. We would do Hulu, but we ran outta credit cards for the free trials XD #Broke

-James Spader
(06-12-2018, 09:36 PM)Poptart88 Wrote:  Well I don’t have any movie plans, but I am waiting for blacklist season five to air out one Netflix. We would do Hulu, but we ran outta credit cards for the free trials XD #Broke

I didn't finish season 4 after I don't know how to add spoiler smh 
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top.