What is it?
Let’s find random things to talk and debate about, mainly how to classify things.
Here’s a couple prompts to start it off:

Is Romeo and Juliet a romance or a tragedy?
Are cats cute or classy?
Cats are cute Romeo and Juliet a tragedy
[Image: 30tgqkh.jpg]
Cats are a tradgedy and Romeo and Juliet are cute.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Romeo is a cat and Juliet is a tragedy.
(04-06-2018, 02:50 PM)DsQs x GunZ Wrote:  Cats are cute Romeo and Juliet a tragedy
I agree with both points!
Seems like cats are super popular here… with notable exceptions Big Grin

(04-06-2018, 03:42 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Cats are a tradgedy and Romeo and Juliet are cute.
I guess cats can be a tragedy. You prefer cat snakes?
I suppose star crossed lovers are cute(pairs doomed to fail/die bc of outside stuff)? Isn’t Romeo a bit creepy in the play though?

(04-06-2018, 07:46 PM)emorox Wrote:  Romeo is a cat and Juliet is a tragedy.
Hmm, sounds interesting! Is Romeo a cat because he’s super fickle?
I’ve always had cats so I’m a huge fan, not that they do anything but sleep eat and look cute so had to put that.

With Romeo and Juliet, I don’t feel comfortable classing a few day relationship as romance, nothing that really happened throughout the storyline was them rebelling against their families ways. And ultimately losing their lives due to the issues within their families. So I even find it hard to class it as tragedy. Maybe misfortunate...
[Image: 30tgqkh.jpg]
Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy because of how cringy the ending is

As for cats... idk
(04-08-2018, 05:01 AM)DsQs x GunZ Wrote:  I’ve always had cats so I’m a huge fan, not that they do anything but sleep eat and look cute so had to put that.

With Romeo and Juliet, I don’t feel comfortable classing a few day relationship as romance, nothing that really happened throughout the storyline was them rebelling against their families ways. And ultimately losing their lives due to the issues within their families. So I even find it hard to class it as tragedy. Maybe misfortunate...
I like cats since all my friends do xD They definitely are classy though.

That’s deep. I do believe it’s tragic— two people of wealth and class sacrificing their lives for some foolish notions. They had money, influence, and youth, but never realized how fortunate they were. And their deaths must have hurt their friends and family, no? But I agree with you on it not being romantic, and that their actions were rebellious.

(04-08-2018, 10:48 PM)Poptart88 Wrote:  Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy because of how cringy the ending is

As for cats... idk
Hmm. Not sure what to say D:
Usually how I leave my vict- I mean friends