hóngbāo
Post and I’ll send something this Saturday. Might be money, might be pixels. Let’s go, dogs!!
Edit: new title. Happy Lunar New Year!
Have a good day~ Big Grin
Post.
Why do cows have hooves?

Cos they lactose (lack toes)

Bud dum tssss
A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top.
So my English teacher is teaching us clauses this week and had a cheesy joke.... what’s the difference between a clause and a cat?
One has clause at the end (of their toes) and one has a clause at the beginning of a sentence!
We all sat there, “laughing”
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
I used to be so jealous of my Chinese friends when I was younger, they always used to get hundreds of dollars every Chinese New Year.
Like seriously what is a 10 yr old doing walking around with hundreds of dollars in cash, what they going to spend it on?
4/6 slots. Looks like I am capping my generosity. 1x Ekans U, 1 mill, 1/2 mill, 1/2 mill, Ekans F, and D. Ponyta will be given away randomly.
Have a good day~ Big Grin
Hi.
Yay !!
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

I'm on spambot mode, almost thought by the title this was a spam thread LOL
I'm sry
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Happy Maha Shivratri to all my friends
[Image: 5knloo.jpg]