DIY
Make lil clothes for cat snakes.
@Poptart - Ferret beds are too easy, though I will be making a couple when my grandma shows up with material so I'll toss you a lil somethin somethin.

@Ayso - You're along the right line buddy, technically I do need to build a shed too so I'll also send you something
Painting nah, well I have things to paint but not self portraits lmao and I never schedule when to paint since then it feels like a commitment

@emorox - I can't even keep them happy in their harnesses let alone to try and clothe them 
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Toys for your ferret
OR
a fake ferret (stuffed, plastic or whatever)
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
Essay posted...
Building a ferret paradaise in one of your closets Big Grin
Desingning a comfy chair to fish in Tongue
Have a good day~ Big Grin
Nah, not ferret related.

I don't really have closet space and whet they are in my closet they climb my clothes and could fall so probs not safe haha
Chair sounds good but I usually stand
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Hm. What about building a PC? Could make it the best artsy set up ever, eh?

Project Suggestio: pick something new for each weekend, nothing fancy. Could be trying a new pizza or something Tongue
Greenhouse

Lure box
Building a garden.
How about redoing paint/carpet? That house-y stuff adults mix with >.<
More of nature ideas: built a birdhouse/feed
I bet you she doesn't even have anything planned. Just trying to get inspiration for projects from the ideas in this thread.