DIY
Perhaps it has something to do with catching fish then ? catch more fishies ?
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

Fish tank lol

Ferret tube system
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Hand made rod to catch more fishies?
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
@Genisis - Perhaps they do, though I wouldn't consider catching more fish itself a project.

@Ayso - I had fish once, they all jumped out so never again lmao, and good guess but i already have one of those.

@Poptart - nah, I wouldn't even know where to begin on that tbh
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Making a bait carrying kit.

Making a Shed for Ice fishing.
Going to guess one project involves your ferrets, making a place for them to roam around in and have fun.

Second I'm gonna guess you're working on an art project via digital means.
ShinyArticuno [1/1] -- 12/17/13
ShinyLapras (?) [1/1]
40 achieved - 9/15/13
[Image: qssc4l.png]
Creds: unstoppable44151
(01-28-2018, 01:13 AM)IceD Wrote:  Going to guess one project involves your ferrets, making a place for them to roam around in and have fun.

Second I'm gonna guess you're working on an art project via digital means.

The most general answers possible lol 

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
@Johnny - nah bait comes in tubs, toss those in the sleigh and good to go
Oh and I already have a sled.

@IceD - for such general answers you're still wrong on both accounts lmao

@Ayso - surprised it didn't come from you tbh
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Hmmmmm.... man this got me thinking hard???.....
Umm... either:
A ferret bed
OR
a ferret garden?
Also, are you able to tell us what it’s related to OR if it’s anything related to ferrets?
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
build a shed

paint a self portrait