Boost The Forums!
“So I’ve seen that the forums are lowering in activity, and everyone’s moving to Discord. Whilst this is good it’s also an issue as the forums has always been a huge part of PokemonVoyage and I would hate to see that die off.” D:
Edit: what numbers should we pick from?
Right now it's clear that the activity of the forums will not raise, and since the contest has started it seems like the forums have lowered in activity. I can continue it here if people would prefer along with doing guild contests/other discord contests, but with the lack of activity this contest could die altogether. 1-76
[Image: 30tgqkh.jpg]
Oh I’m supposed to pick a number? Um 8 I guess
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
25, 49, and 64 then
63 10 72

i dont know why
[Image: 006_charizard___pokedex_by_mnrart-d4kqoev.gif]Charizard, Fly
Poptart - DarkFeebas M 5
Thea - Rufflet M 4, DarkAxew M 5, MagmaDelibird (?) 5

Congrats both, I will create shortly
;D thanks~
Hate to double post, but Mpk suggested I pull my prizes if the contests over. I’m not exactly very active at the moment, but would you mind contesting G. Zapdos to the general forum users? It’s a semi valuable gold, and now that guilds are a thing, I’d rather not have it go to Team Galactic’s coffers.
(02-03-2018, 08:27 PM)DsQs x GunZ Wrote:  Poptart pick 1 number
Thea pick 3

This contest will now be active through my guild https://discord.gg/rtjDDP7
Thanks for participating
Sure, I will send it now :)