Ayso and Friends Contest Series #2
WHAT?!  A SECOND CONTEST RIGHT OFF THE BAT?!?! I know, crazy.

Contest 2:

Big Game Hunting - Prize: GoldenMienfoo F 5 (Donated by Zarquad) and Moltres G 5 (Donated by Ayso)

Simple enough, empty one of your two accounts, and fill it with DRAGON TYPES

Each Base Evolution Counts for 1 Point, Each Second Evo Counts as 3 Points, and each Final Evo Counts as 10 points. 

Examples:
10x Dratinis = 10 points
5x Dragonairs = 15 points
2x Dragonites = 20 points

They can be any dragon type, not just Dratinis.  Fyi, Druddigon is a base evo, so only worth 1 point even though they do not evolve.

You have a week, when the clock strikes 00:00:00 on 11/19/17 (End of November 18th), have a post here with your ID number in it or you will not be counted.

I will then tally each person's score.  If enough people participate second and third place prizes will be added.

If the account has any Pokemon that does not have the Dragon type (It can have more than one type, one must be Dragon) you will be disqualified.

Level doesn't matter, just evolution and amount.  

Trades are fine, but if any collusion (Example: Hey Zarquad I will give you all of my Dragons that I have collected if in the next contest you Judge I win!) is found, you'll at least be banned from all of my contests.

Go.
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
How can i join this contest?
post the id number of the account you will fill with dragons, make sure there is nothing but dragons in it, and then just collect till the end time!

Fyi you can make a second account if you wish to hold the dragons

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
ID #108400

Just started lol
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

ID #104
Contest over obvs lol Genisis is the winner! Prizes will be sent shortly