Happy Halloween Multi Contest Thread!
Gonna have two contests here, maybe do some on chats!

Contest 1 - Simple Raffle - Enter by November 1st at Noon (I understand not all can get on all the time)
Prize: ShinyShroomish (great training poke, pretty rare ;)
Post your name and account number, along with what you are doing for Halloween this year, be it eating candy, dressing up, or like me, taking a test and writing an essay then maybe go drive for Uber for awhile and get that money $$$

1. emorox - 100
2. Thea - 77709
3. Johnny - 9
4. Poptart88 - 107897

and so on

Contest 2 - 5 Sentence Scary Story - Enter by November 3th at Noon (I want good writing please)
Prize: GoldenHoundour

If I get more then 6 stories (666 but lol on that) there may be more prizes ;)
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
emorox - 100
Doing a stock count at work.
Thea- 77709
Giving ppl candy

Beasts of all sorts poured out of the forest. Thunder crashed, with lightening streaking all out over the sky, briefly illuminating the new moon night. A howl started, and the sounds of feet pounding and war drums began. It echoed the sound of a racing heart, and was combined with the shrieks and wailing of many hapries, mimicking the sound of fear and devastation. A pale,
thin as arrow, misshapen human figure stopped to the front, and declared war on humanity, and that they would all feast upon flesh. The next day, the town nearby was dust, and the echo of the monsters countinued poudning, as they stormed on.
curiouser and curiouser ~Alice 1865 (Lewis Carroll)
Johnny - 9

Walking around w/ my fiancees midget cousin as we take her trick or treating.

Scary story:

Student loans.
(10-31-2017, 02:12 AM)Ayso Wrote:  Gonna have two contests here, maybe do some on chats!

Contest 1 - Simple Raffle - Enter by November 1st at Noon (I understand not all can get on all the time)
Prize: ShinyShroomish (great training poke, pretty rare ;)
Post your name and account number, along with what you are doing for Halloween this year, be it eating candy, dressing up, or like me, taking a test and writing an essay then maybe go drive for Uber for awhile and get that money $$$

1.my account is Poptart88 and for Halloween I don’t celebrate so we turn off all the lights and ignore any trick or treaters
3.my horror story: once upon a time there was a man. He was a regular man and lived a normal life like anyone else. But then one day, the election came..... They officialized Donald Trump the new president of the United States and it was official!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN AND HE YELLED, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Contest 2 - 5 Sentence Scary Story - Enter by November 3th at Noon (I want good writing please)
Prize: GoldenHoundour

If I get more then 6 stories (666 but lol on that) there may be more prizes ;)
I look for things that are very different from my life, and that are curious and idiosyncratic to me. And then, I like to find if I'm able, just a little bit, to step into a world that I know very little about. That's great fun.

-James Spader
8 more hours to enter the raffle!

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Genisis - #485

Gonna be out with my girl or rather was :)

Happy Halloween everyone!
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

Gotchen- 96260

Clogging the toilet at a friends house.
Contest 2

T'was the night of Halloween and the forums of Voyage were as quiet as usual. There were whispers of a Golden Promo for a dollar yet they were only but spoken of. Emorox got on as usual to find out if there were any offers on his trading thread and to his surprise there was one new post from a User of which he did not know of. But there was no offers , no requests but only a note which read " This is the beginning of the End , i've stolen your Nido's come get em before i sell them at a $1 each". Emorox quickly rushed to his account yet it was too late his Nidos were gone and also was the trace of the Nido grabber. To this day many a player have claimed to have lost their beloved collections to the same unknown entity could this really be the beginning of the end :O

Written by Genesis
Staring Emorox
Guest Stars Other players
Sponsored by Ayso.
Cool

Caretaker of Giratina/AquaLugia Heart

Raffle contest is closed, will random number generator it later, but remember to keep up the stories! You have 2 more days to post them and win a G.Hound!