Barry
How many times do. You have to beat barry to get a legendary
That is no fixed their is some chance of getting it from Barry like 1 or something out of 100 check wiki to know about Pokemon Voyage you will get all your answer their i hope this will help:-)
[Image: 5knloo.jpg]
(08-28-2016, 12:05 AM)diamondblade Wrote:  That is no fixed their is some chance  of getting it from Barry like 1 or  something out of 100 check wiki to know about Pokemon Voyage you will get all your answer their i hope this will help:-)

Thx
(08-28-2016, 12:59 AM)Krispiest Wrote:  
(08-28-2016, 12:05 AM)diamondblade Wrote:  That is no fixed their is some chance  of getting it from Barry like 1 or  something out of 100 check wiki to know about Pokemon Voyage you will get all your answer their i hope this will help:-)

Thx
No problem buddy I am too trying to get Pokemon form him so that I can get achievement point from him and get that Shiny Lugia from achievement shop I hope this link will help you
http://wiki.pokemonvoyage.com/index.php?title=Rival_Battle
(08-28-2016, 01:25 AM)diamondblade Wrote:  
(08-28-2016, 12:59 AM)Krispiest Wrote:  

Thx
No problem buddy I am too trying to get Pokemon form him so that I can get achievement point from him and get that Shiny Lugia from achievement shop I hope this link will help you
http://wiki.pokemonvoyage.com/index.php?title=Rival_Battle

Aha wait so what do you have to do to get a achievment on forms
Their is nothing like achievement on forum only on RPG and collect them and use them to purchase pokemons from Achievement Shop also fight in guys to unlock more achievement and also if you win you will get a special pokemon in winning gym battle that will help you a lot
(08-28-2016, 12:14 PM)diamondblade Wrote:  Their is nothing like achievement on forum only on RPG and collect them and use them to purchase pokemons from Achievement Shop also fight in guys to unlock more achievement and also if you win you will get a special pokemon in winning gym battle that will help you a lot

Oh ok thx
(08-28-2016, 03:16 PM)Krispiest Wrote:  
(08-28-2016, 12:14 PM)diamondblade Wrote:  Their is nothing like achievement on forum only on RPG and collect them and use them to purchase pokemons from Achievement Shop also fight in guys to unlock more achievement and also if you win you will get a special pokemon in winning gym battle that will help you a lot

Oh ok thx
No problem budsy
On my main (ShinyMilotic) I've beaten him like 20 times and never got it. On my alt (ShinyMilotic_Farming) I beat him and on my third time I got MewTwo. Completely random
I'm an amateur at sprite-fusing.
I'm a nerd.
I'm completely new to Pokemon Vouage.
And I need help.