Barry
This isn't a problem with beating barry, i can do that. I'm just wondering why it's so hard to find Barry? i can search for 30 minutes and not find him. Is this on purpose or is there certain areas that "spawn" him more often?

Can you get legendary pokemon twice or just once?
bummp
You can find him anywhere,though the chances are slim and getting a legendary from him is more harder then finding him.There is no limit on legendary Pokemon you can get from him.
I recommend defeating gyms and elite four and champions to unlock legendary Pokemon on maps.Those are much easier to achieve.
#TeamInstinct
How do you beat berry though his pokemon are ussaly 20 levels ahead of me

Usually*
(08-27-2016, 01:05 AM)Hassaan Wrote:  You can find him anywhere,though the chances are slim and getting a legendary from him is more harder then finding him.There is no limit on legendary Pokemon you can get from him.
I recommend defeating gyms and elite four and champions to unlock legendary Pokemon on maps.Those are much easier to achieve.

You only need to beat the gyms to unlock the legendaries that show up on maps. Beating the Elite Four and Champions Tournament get you a ShinyKyogre and ShinyRayquaza though.
How many times do you have to beat barry before you get a legendary
Buddy it's not fixed, their is very less chance to get Pokemon from barry than finding him
[Image: 5knloo.jpg]
Random, my main has never gotten one after 20+ tries, but I got a MewTwo on my third try on my alt. They are a certain percent ahead of your highest pkmn (in roster) so level them similarly.
I'm an amateur at sprite-fusing.
I'm a nerd.
I'm completely new to Pokemon Vouage.
And I need help.