Crystal
I'm doing a play through on my crystal cause it seemed like fun. I only put in like 30 minutes a day, if even, but i really missed not having EV's and just being able to enjoy the game. Lemme know if anyone else decides to join me, or just wanna talk about 1st/2nd gen.

Just got to Azalea. 
Roster:
Quilava
Gastly
Growlithe
Poliswag
Zubat(I actually like Crobat)
Egg(Togepi)

I forgot to catch a Mareep, and I'm noooot about to go back through that stupid cave. I hope for my roster to be this by the time I reach the Elite 4. I'm not sure what else to add other than these 4, but they're four of my  favorite pokemon ever plus Dragonite, so I'd be happy.
Scizor
Nidoking
Bellossom
Umbreon
Dragonite
[Image: 5230374c4b6145fadeaa119221dfe755.png]
I was playing my silver version just a week ago.I am at Ecruteak City and my roster was.
Feraligatr Level 40.
Raikou Level 40.
Nocktowl Level 34.
Bellsprout (For HMs)
#TeamInstinct
I played soulsilver, my parents won't get me an game boy. I really want to play originals games though.... I loved typlosion and lugia and all the 1 and 2 gen pokemon.
Good old 1/2 gen. I preferred playing crystal far better then silver/gold.
Fear is an illusion.
(06-18-2015, 11:51 AM)Hassaan Wrote:  I was playing my silver version just a week ago.I am at Ecruteak City and my roster was.
Feraligatr Level 40.
Raikou Level 40.
Nocktowl Level 34.
Bellsprout (For HMs)
How did you already catch Raikou O.o
(06-18-2015, 05:35 PM)keldeo18 Wrote:  I played soulsilver, my parents won't get me an game boy. I really want to play originals games though.... I loved typlosion and lugia and all the 1 and 2 gen pokemon.
GBA Sp's are cheap now. Save your change and get one. Nickles and dimes add up quick!
(06-18-2015, 05:38 PM)Loki Wrote:  Good old 1/2 gen. I preferred playing crystal far better then silver/gold.
I've never done a whole playthough on Crystal. I beat the crap out of my Gold back in the day, now I was more story!
2nd Gen 4 lyf
[Image: 5230374c4b6145fadeaa119221dfe755.png]
I don't have enough money for a gameboy and a copy of silver/gold/crystal.

Also, once you go into the burned tower in ecruteak city, raikou and entei will start roaming around in the wild, check your poke gear map to see where they are. I wouldn't advise using fly or any hms to get close to entei or raikou, by doing that it will just reset the location. I relied on luck to find them. Also they will attempt to run or flee on the first turn so use a pokemon that knows mean look or has the ability area trap to prevents it escape.
I got into the burned tower and got near them they ran(legendary Beasts).Then I got to nearest grassy places and caught all three of them in 5 or 6 tries each by searching again and again.
#TeamInstinct
My trick to finding them was flying near them then hopping a quick border between locations until the map showed them where I was
I had soul silver, still have it but haven't played in ages lol
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14