Pokemon ORAS
Yea just let me know what you'll trade, post it on GTS and let me know your trainer name, I'll do the trade as soon as I get a reliable signal to use poke bank lol
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
like i said i'll be on when i have time on the weekends
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Sure sure, just shoot me a pm. :)
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
alright
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Ghost what time is it where you are.
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
ghost im on now, whats your username
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Oookay, the mod in me would like to remind you not to post so many times in a row. X:

As for time. It's like, 10:30pm and unlike yourself I actually don't have weekends free. Because working for a living sucks. A lot.

Honestly I'd say just put up a random pokemon on the gts, and ask for a groudon.
But tell me what you put and your username and I will find it when I get the next chance.

Worst case somebody else gives you a groudon before I get the chance to go online.

I have not completed omega ruby yet and if I remember correctly you can't trade between y/x and or/as though I may be wrong. So the best way to go about this is just follow my instructions and I'll do my best to follow through by the time Sunday night rolls around. :)
-Scotty, 01/07/14
I'm also LF lugia you guys, i have all the regis now
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
i have most legends, just need about 10 more at minimum
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
So put anything up on GTS for my groudon yet?
-Scotty, 01/07/14