Pokemon ORAS
If you play pokemon, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, then post your name on the game. Also, if you have starters and legends post em here. I have lots of legends. Im looking for a Groudon, gonna catch the Regi-mon soon.
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
I have lots of groudon from previous games I think.
I went around finishing all my older gens then transferring them over, so much freaking time.

I haven't even touched my OR or Y in ages.

But I've got lots of junk in the bank now lol.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
oh, whats your name on there u should gimme a groudon, Tongue
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
now errrbody wanna look okay...
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Sure. Whenever I charge up my DS again lol.
Have anything cute in return? :p

But I need to start my OR again. Kinda lost my place and now I don't really know where to jump back in haha.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
(01-27-2015, 07:00 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Sure. Whenever I charge up my DS again lol.
Have anything cute in return? :p

But I need to start my OR again. Kinda lost my place and now I don't really know where to jump back in haha.

lol, i only play in the weekends and play PV mostly throughout the week. Tongue , i what do you want for the groudon
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Can Y trade to ORAS? If not you'll have to wait until I beat OR he he.

Honestly I've never actually traded anyone specifically, I always wonder trade my spare legends lol.
-Scotty, 01/07/14
yes, and you need only 7 badges to get the main legends, i have two of the uxie twiws and i have some of the thunderus bros. what pokemon do you want that is "cute", lol.
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Hmm, Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, idk. Doesn't matter tbh.

Let me check my game stats and such then I'll post here. I think my Groudon came from my original ruby game or my emerald, I don't focus on stats like EVs or IVs though, just as a heads up.

If you want just throw a random cutie on the GTS and ask for groudon lol. Well tell me what you picked and your trainer name too to make sure I trade for the right one. Since it'll come from my copy of Y and they share the same GTS system.
-Scotty, 01/07/14
yeah, i dont care about IV's and EV's.
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!