Sprites and Sigs
i need someone to make me some sigs and pokemon sprites for my profile pic and signature. can anyone make some
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Weird request.
#TeamInstinct
Details.
It won't help the graphics artist at all if you don't write down what you want. It may end up with the completed request not satisfying you.
like can some one make me a sig with the 3 mega kanto starters. and for sprites i mean any recolored and 2-5 pokemon fused stuff like that.
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
(01-19-2015, 01:22 PM)Hostage Wrote:  Details.
It won't help the graphics artist at all if you don't write down what you want. It may end up with the completed request not satisfying you.

Lol took the words right outta my mouth. Er, keys off my keyboard?

@tjay
I'm sure Hostage would be able to make something great for you, but if you don't mind me saying...
Perhaps being specific on the fusions might help her? And maybe any specific colour scheme or pokemon involved.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
um... i would like some fusions like bulbasaur+charizard+wartortle+???. and a groudon+kyogre fusion. and could you recolor a Frogadier and make it look like a true ninja.

Sig- i like Charizard and evos the most so some thing with them on it, the background doesn't matter
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
(01-19-2015, 05:50 PM)tjay343 Wrote:  um... i would like some fusions like bulbasaur+charizard+wartortle+???. and a groudon+kyogre fusion. and could you recolor a Frogadier and make it look like a true ninja.

Sig- i like Charizard and evos the most so some thing with them on it,  the background doesn't matter
Although I can recolor and sprite, I don't have the patience for fusions, sorry.

But now that you narrowed down from 3 renders to 1, I wouldn't mind making the sig.
okay, then can you sprite me some pokemon and ask me if i like them please and thank you
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!  
Eh, here:
[Image: Untitled-13_zps889cb17e.png]
Code:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/Glitturr/Art/Art3/Untitled-13_zps889cb17e.png
thanks Hostage, would it take a lot to put my ID and Username. i will give you a prize
Tjay343-51627,  Big Grin
Team Red!!!