OR and AS.
Just found out that my copy of Alpha Sapphire was shipped this morning, pretty excited to see the new features!

Anyone else getting these games?
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
Ooooh exciting, I'm ordering mine now, I don't think ours get released until Nov 21.
I'm going for Omega Ruby though, just to match the theme of my DS lol
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
(11-19-2014, 03:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:  Ooooh exciting, I'm ordering mine now, I don't think ours get released until Nov 21.
I'm going for Omega Ruby though, just to match the theme of my DS lol
Yeah, i'm pretty sure Australia has the earliest release date along with Japan. I think there's a ShinyBeldum event straight off the bat too. lol
I'm also getting ruby. So many legends in this game
[Image: 2nrmza9.jpg]
(11-19-2014, 04:04 PM)Cocobanana Wrote:  I'm also getting ruby. So many legends in this game

You're back? :o
Sapphire > Ruby.
I never left lmao, the forums closed
[Image: 2nrmza9.jpg]
I want to get it but I can't afford the distraction. :( Maybe during my holiday break.
I would get it, if it wasn't for the 3DS; It's shame they're 'forcing' people into getting the newer handheld devices.

Looks like a great game, though.
Had sapphire for the gameboy, well and ruby too...
Idk, I like Kyogre but I have a whole herd of them on X, figured I'd go for Groudon.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Just purchased omega ruby today. Far as I can remember Ruby was my first pokemon game which I played so much. Lovingthe remake already.
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<