Wakfu!
Anyone heard of it?
yes, no?
What episode of which two seasons?
French or english sub/dub?
Favourite character?
favourite scene (so far if ongoing) of season 1?
How did you find out about it?
Where do you watch it or what on?
Oh god so many questions I want to ask you guys e3e
Sorry if that scares you D:
I haven't heard of it. Is it new?
(11-18-2014, 04:29 PM)Zarquad Wrote:  I haven't heard of it. Is it new?

It is actually fairly new. As I stated I was watching it about a year or two ago, so I don't know the exact release date.
I wasn't expecting people to have heard of it much, but I was kinda hoping Tongue
I highly recommend it, although it does deal with some pretty heavy stuff for what Netflix thinks is a 'kids' show. Yeah emphasis on kids. It's not really all that kidish, especially when you get further in.
BUT I shall not spoil. So yeah, watch it, I recommend it Tongue
(Why do I always seem to rant? e3e)
What's it about?
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
Essentially it's about a place called The World Of Twelve, a young boy finds out he has a power, and goes on a quest to find his real family. Along the way he meets friends and foes alike, and soon discovers he's something called an Eliatrope, which is a dragon descendant.
Every Eliatrope has a brother dragon in their eggs, and so the young boy needs to find his brother.
Meanwhile a threat is on the rise, targeting the young Eliatrope for his large supply of Wakfu, which is essentially the energy in the earth.
And that's all I can really explain without spoiling anything. Aside from there are lots of races, like Iops, Cra's, Sadida, Pandawa, Xelor... Lots of things. Anyways yeah ^^"
Sounds interesting, I might check it out.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
Good ^^
It's my favourite anime, and there are two seasons. Both have been english dubbed, but you can listen to the french version too ^^
Watched the first episode and I don't know what to say.

1. English Dub.
2. Idk
3. The fight with the Cyborg Samurai and the Dragon.
4. Found out from you.
5. I watch it on WatchCartoonOnline.com
[Image: aEp3pVT.jpg]
(12-09-2014, 08:59 PM)SasukeX Wrote:  Watched the first episode and I don't know what to say.

1. English Dub.
2. Idk
3. The fight with the Cyborg Samurai and the Dragon.
4. Found out from you.
5. I watch it on WatchCartoonOnline.com

Well, did you like it or not? XD
And yeah, the first fight was pretty intense :3