Just Wondering If Anyone Has Seen Either Of These Animes...
So the first anime which finished a month ago or so I enjoyed quite a lot as it was one of the funnier anime's I have seen

Kill La Kill

The second anime which started around a month ago is as well funny but for an older audience which I enjoy equally as much as I can personally relate to it playing a few of the games shown so far.

No Game No Life

Just wondering if anyone has seen either of these, I do have a friend trying to get me to watch Gurren Lagann but I am not a huge on for the fighting animes and prefer funnier animes, so if you have a funny anime I may be interested
I watched Kill la Kill and it was a funny anime with good fighting scene.

One piece is the funniest anime which I have watched and Fairy Tail is basically the copy of One piece but both are really funny.
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
(05-29-2014, 02:13 PM)ehsanmasood link Wrote:I watched Kill la Kill and it was a funny anime with good fighting scene.

One piece is the funniest anime which I have watched and Fairy Tail is basically the copy of One piece but both are really funny.
Been told to watch One piece, and Fairy Tale have not had the time to yet, as well its not intriguing ... yet.