Oh. My. God.
OmegaRuby and AquaSapphire confirmed!!!!!!!!
Inactive-ish.

[Image: vrbnmf.jpg]
-Thanks Danielmorris1993
(05-07-2014, 03:59 PM)Axis link Wrote:OmegaRuby and AquaSapphire confirmed!!!!!!!!

I saw last night. Pretty keen to play Sapphire.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
First, I need to get a 3DS. Then, I'm gonna probably get both because both games are just that awesome.
Inactive-ish.

[Image: vrbnmf.jpg]
-Thanks Danielmorris1993
Far as I can remember Ruby was my first ever pokemon game and I would love to try it out in 3D.
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
I won't lie, that gen was by far the worst for me.
I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't get through any of those games (r/s/e)

Hopefully the new ones will be good, though I'm a tad skeptical lol.
But me being me, I'll probably end up with both.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
How could anyone play this?
The God of PokemonVoyage. 
I'm really pumped up for it. I've never played a Hoenn game.

And takr, coming from someone who manages to sit behind a computer and train all day? Lol.
Only time I trained all day was in the training challenge. I'm watching movies and shows most of the time, too. Sometimes I even forget I'm actually training.

Even that is better than sitting on your desk stalking the forums and probably watching anime shows. Something that I use to watch when I was 8. Ohhhhh. Um.. yeah, nerds. PZ'D.
The God of PokemonVoyage. 
(05-09-2014, 04:51 PM)takr2 link Wrote:Only time I trained all day was in the training challenge. I'm watching movies and shows most of the time, too. Sometimes I even forget I'm actually training.

Even that is better than sitting on your desk stalking the forums and probably watching anime shows. Something that I use to watch when I was 8. Ohhhhh. Um.. yeah, nerds. PZ'D.

Your life must be so empty without One Piece. :(