Death Note and Code Geass
Have any of you watched these two series.
I think they are one of the best anime series out there.
What do you think?
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
One Piece is unbeatable.
I only recently watched Death Note and I loved it. Watched the whole series in two sittings lmao. I haven't seen Code Geass yet, even though my brother has it on dvd. I might borrow it from him if it's that good.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.
I have to agree with you on that. One piece rules over all

G - I watched death note in one full day. I was so tired after.
Code Geass is basically the same type of anime. Both have the character using their minds to win a fight. Death note has almost no combat but code Geass does. Do try it.
      ShinyInfernape
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
(05-02-2014, 02:47 PM)ehsanmasood link Wrote:I have to agree with you on that. One piece rules over all

G - I watched death note in one full day. I was so tired after.
Code Geass is basically the same type of anime. Both have the character using their minds to win a fight. Death note has almost no combat but code Geass does. Do try it.

The only reason it took two days is because I started watching DN at 8pm on the first night. I ended up stopping at 2am when I realised the time. Lol
Opposite to me. I woke up at 2am and started watching till all the episode finished.
      ShinyInfernape
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
This is definitely a necro post, but idc since this section is dead anyway. If the staff has a complaint about me posting, whatever. at least I'm trying to actually have conversation.

I used to loooove dethnote back when it was on Adult swim. I really need to watch through them all. Code Geass is the same for me. Absolutely loved it. Do you know of a site I can watch them on?? :o
I'm trying to make a list of old animes I'd loved in the past and find them and watch them again. Two others I'd like to find are Zach Bell and Yu Yu Hakusho.
[Image: 5230374c4b6145fadeaa119221dfe755.png]
Ghost fighter is pretty good too
[Image: Untitled-7_zps8ebb880c.png][Image: hatsune_miku__request__by_ruki_rukia-d8ar34c.png]
Thanks Hostage and Hiromi
Scotty, settle down mate.