Looking for that new new
I'm almost caught up with One Piece again. I'm looking for some new shows to get into. I do have Netflix, so anything on there is game. There's a few shows I'm looking to watch, but I'm not sure where to find them. If anyone knows sites to watch them online, that's definitely my preference, but if you know somewhere I can download them, that'd be very helpful.
I'm open to all suggestions for what to watch as well, and I'm sure there's a bunch of shows I'm forgetting.

Attack On Titan - I watched the first season on Netflix and.. I need the next season... I. Need. It. How did I not know about this show sooner!! Anything passed season one is what I need.

DeathNote - I used to watch it on Adult Swim, but that was years ago. Looking for all the season.

Code Geass(Sp?) - Another old one from Adult Swim. I'd want all the episodes.

I'm not sure the name of this one, but it was about an island where some of it's inhabitants are born with powers to convert the materials around them in to armor, weapons, etc. The two main characters were on opposite sides of the fight between the island police and the citizens. The main "bad" character converted earth into his arm. It turned red and gave him a wicked punch. The main "good" character turned the earth into a being to fight for him. It only had legs and fought using whips that came from around his neck and back.
[Image: 5230374c4b6145fadeaa119221dfe755.png]
I just started to watch Kill la Kill and its really good. Its a short series and I think the final episode is tomorrow. Currently there are only 24 episodes. I would say its similar to Attack On Titan on bases that there is almost a fighting scene in every episode. let me know if you want a link to the site that I watch it on.

ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
(03-26-2014, 12:23 PM)ehsanmasood link Wrote:I just started to watch Kill la Kill and its really good. Its a short series and I think the final episode is tomorrow. Currently there are only 24 episodes. I would say its similar to Attack On Titan on bases that there is almost a fighting scene in every episode. let me know if you want a link to the site that I watch it on.
Definitly! link me brotha. Glory to Helix.
[Image: 5230374c4b6145fadeaa119221dfe755.png]
http://www.animeflavor.com/anime/kill-la-kill
This site has other anime too.
I'm currently watching Full Metal alchemist and it's really good.
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
Hmm if u want to download some go to animefave.net
The size of each episode is 50mb to 100 mb per ep
[Image: Untitled-7_zps8ebb880c.png][Image: hatsune_miku__request__by_ruki_rukia-d8ar34c.png]
Thanks Hostage and Hiromi
:)...
[Image: 30tgqkh.jpg]
Watch Death Note, Full-Metal Alchemist, Bleach and/or Naruto.
Feel free to PM me about anything concerning the rpg, forums or chat.