.gif to video
Is there a way a can turn a gif into a video on an Ipad?
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
http://www.kingconvert.com/gif-to-iphone-converter.html

Yo there's this new thing called google
[Image: 2nrmza9.jpg]
Is there maybe an app?

I tried googling but didn't find anything, guess I should have looked harder

EDIT:  and you have to pay for it...
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
Idk then. Usually you convert video to gif
Yeah I know lol
Why not look for the source video of the gif instead?
(02-12-2014, 08:17 AM)Kakashi link Wrote:Why not look for the source video of the gif instead?

Well the gifs have erode added to them, with a joke. I don't honk I can add words to a video can I? Maybe with iMovie?
(02-12-2014, 07:06 PM)Dark Assassin link Wrote:[quote author=Kakashi link=topic=9354.msg229592#msg229592 date=1392211041]

Well the gifs have erode added to them, with a joke. I don't honk I can add words to a video can I? Maybe with iMovie?
[/quote]
Wtf is this man sayin
(02-12-2014, 09:24 PM)Cocobanana link Wrote:[quote author=Dark Assassin link=topic=9354.msg229660#msg229660 date=1392249965]
[quote author=Kakashi link=topic=9354.msg229592#msg229592 date=1392211041]

[/quote]
Wtf is this man sayin
[/quote]

omg I just proofread that... autocorrect?

I meant to say that the gif has words on it.  I edited the gif and added a joke to it.  Now I need to turn that into a video
You can use Windows Movie Maker or Sony Vegas to add text. Windows Movie Maker is free though, while Sony Vegas isn't.