Revolution
Yea I think you missed that part xD

Oh cool Big Grin

Yup keep going xD
[Image: 2eeaa1s.jpg]
Credits to danielmorris1993
Probably. ;)
So, what are you up to? Surely you must be doing something better than me haha.

Oh yea, let me know if I post the training thing wrong please, I'd hate to mess up. My goal in this guild is to get as many Vulpix at level 100 as I can, guess that'd be three. Mwahahaaa!
Training:
Vulpix - Lvl. 2
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Nothing much. I'm going to walk my dog in 10 minutes then do some homework. How about you?

Lvl. 2 - 1/2
(09-27-2012, 07:18 PM)Heaven link Wrote:Nothing much. I'm going to walk my dog in 10 minutes then do some homework. How about you?

Lvl. 2 - 1/2
Is that what I was supposed to post in the last post, or would that be my next post?

I wish I had my dogs here, though then I'd have to walk them haha. I've never actually had to walk my dogs before, they probably wouldn't know what to do with a collar and leash anyways.
Homework sounds like fun haha, what class?
And I think I'll just be sitting here for hours. I have nothing to do. Just waiting to get some sort of reply about jobs I've applied for.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
No its right that you said 'lv.2', the post after that should be 'lv.2 - 1/2' then 'lv.3' And so on.

Oh thats good.
French <_< I go to a FrenchImmersion high-school. So I have to do French classes.
I would love if you stayed ^_^
I will stay as long as I can. :3
Though if I disappear then I got distracted drawing. Just giving you a heads up.

I had French classes in school, but they weren't very good classes sadly.

Soo...
Training:
Vulpix - Lvl. 3

Big Grin?
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Lol okay ^_^ You artsy?

Well I live in Canada, so it's obvious why I have French.

Correct Let's post a lil faster ;0
Very. :3

I live in Canada toooo! Yay.

I'll try, but again> I get distracted fwahahaha

Training:
Vulpix lvl. 3 1/2
-Scotty, 01/07/14
Ontario? ^_^

Manitoba actually, I don't think anyone else is from here...You guys is all Ontarians.

Training:
Vulpix lvl. 4
-Scotty, 01/07/14