Security alert?
I'd gotten this message on a totally unrelated site, but thought I'd share it here just in case.

Nothing too crazy, but better to know.

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-alert.html
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14
I don't know much but, I do know that the accounts were used to buy products and manage orders. Not much information other than personal information (street adress) would be on those accounts. I wonder what the hackers wanted with the accounts as they would probably would have a lot more benefits hacking some other accounts like an ebay account rather than an adobe account.

Sounds like something personal.  :-*
Ghost, just so you know, this is old news.

Castiel, they actually got more than that, and even that information by itself is fairly valuable.
I didn't say that the information wasn't valuable. Merely wondering why would they go for adobe, when there are other sites that hold much higher information.
(12-08-2013, 01:36 AM)Castiel link Wrote:I didn't say that the information wasn't valuable. Merely wondering why would they go for adobe, when there are other sites that hold much higher information.
Vulnerability.
News is news regardless. Right?
Suuuure

Either way, this is for those of you who are out of the loop when it comes to technology and mean people on teh interwebs.
People like me. derp.
Take pride in being thrifty. There is never a reason to pay full price for anything
-Scotty, 01/07/14