Legend of Korra finale [Don't read if you don't want spoilers]
Is it just me, or did Korra completely screw up how the world works? Losing her connections with past avatars? Like wth.

Tbh, the show is getting worse and worse. And idk what the other 2 seasons will be about. Remember when the storyline was long, thought out, and detailed? Now we have Korra saving the world from the king of evil in 14 episodes.
Agreed. The show makes me so p/o'd from how short the seasons are.
im on the 3rd last episode :/
[img width=330 height=100]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2hdqvsj.jpg[/img][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]<br /> Special thanks to: Zya, Zarquad,Misterpokemon, Ayso and Jamezilla! Thank you very much! &lt;3[/shadow][/glow]<br /> DarkCyndaquil (?) (Level: 4)[X] &lt;3 Never leaving me
I suggest you stop watching it and convince yourself that the finale was actually good.
i wanna see if she is successful? did you watch it in english or with english subtitles? Cuz the english hasn't come out yet
[img width=330 height=100]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2hdqvsj.jpg[/img][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]<br /> Special thanks to: Zya, Zarquad,Misterpokemon, Ayso and Jamezilla! Thank you very much! &lt;3[/shadow][/glow]<br /> DarkCyndaquil (?) (Level: 4)[X] &lt;3 Never leaving me
(11-18-2013, 04:00 PM)Typhlosion link Wrote:i wanna see if she is successful? did you watch it in english or with english subtitles? Cuz the english hasn't come out yet

I watched it in English on gogoanime.
(11-18-2013, 04:00 PM)Typhlosion link Wrote:i wanna see if she is successful? did you watch it in english or with english subtitles? Cuz the english hasn't come out yet
I thought it was only in English?
Maybe she will find a way to connect to her past avatars in the next 2 books. (More Aang time please)
I have no idea on who the next villain is going to be. She has beaten the king of evil.
      ShinyInfernape
Experience: 4,641,553,281/Exp:8,025,703,826
          >>>I'M BATMANNNN!!!<<<
Does this actually have anything to do with the Aang one? Or..
Goal: Get 109 Magma/Shiny Axew M/F.<br />.../109
Yeah, it's a continuation with the next avatar 70 years after the end of the original series.