PC problem
When I switch on the PC, there's no usual beep sound and the monitor displays the LG logo followed by 'Power Saving Mode' and goes blank. The monitor light keeps on blinking. The keyboard light remains off but mouse light remains on. No background sound of windows loading either. The CPU light remains on no matter how many times I press it. So I have to switch off the PC directly from mains. Also, the Dvd drive opens when I press the button but closes automatically after a second. Undecided

Has anyone faced this problem?
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. Just focus and keep aiming!<br />- Anon
That happened to me awhile back. Unplugging the computer at the wall and plugging it back in worked for me.
Solved it.Actually, it was due to improperly fitted RAM.
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. Just focus and keep aiming!<br />- Anon