Official v2 Errors Thread
(11-25-2013, 04:25 AM)deepakw link Wrote:  There's not much difference in between them. I would be really shpadoinkleed if I enter silcoon next time and it turns out to be a cascoon lol

I think it should be removed from the list because there's no way to predict which one of them it is, unless only either of them is feeded in the challenge system.

It just adds to the difficulty. FYI they face different ways.
Which direction they face is fixed? o.O
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. Just focus and keep aiming!<br />- Anon
(11-25-2013, 04:25 AM)deepakw link Wrote:  There's not much difference in between them. I would be really shpadoinkleed if I enter silcoon next time and it turns out to be a cascoon lol

I think it should be removed from the list because there's no way to predict which one of them it is, unless only either of them is feeded in the challenge system.
From my experience, it's always been a Silcoon. In any case, you just check the actual sprites of the two pokemon next time. They have their differences -- look out for them.
ShinyArticuno [1/1] -- 12/17/13
ShinyLapras (?) [1/1]
40 achieved - 9/15/13
[Image: qssc4l.png]
Creds: unstoppable44151
one's purple and one's white xD
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. Just focus and keep aiming!<br />- Anon
[Image: 268.png] Casoon
[Image: 266.png] Silcoon

Their twigs (whatever you want to call them) are in different locations. You could also see that the body of Silcoon is slightly leaning downwards.
[Image: 2eeaa1s.jpg]
Credits to danielmorris1993
Thanx for that! I will use this as reference next time Big Grin