Official v2 Errors Thread
(08-27-2013, 11:20 PM)Heaven link Wrote:  The things listed already aren't even errors.
You tell 'em.
I wouldn't say error, but when it says max level in a gym, its not letting me use that level.
Eg: in Blues Gym, I can't use a level 325 pokemon. I would assume max permits me to use that level...
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
(08-28-2013, 07:59 AM)Misterpokemon link Wrote:  I wouldn't say error, but when it says max level in a gym, its not letting me use that level.
Eg: in Blues Gym, I can't use a level 325 pokemon. I would assume max permits me to use that level...

Nope. For example, if I use a Level 325 Heracross that's 50% to the next level, it's technically Level 325.5, which is over the 325 limit. Now, if it was exactly 0% exp to the next level, it might work. Might. idk, it's hard for me to get something like that so I've never tried.
Elite Four - The Lord of Lords
Gone atm. I'll be back once I have free time.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
What Canine said.

Oh darn D:
Also, now a legit error. When I click on the Achievement Coin rankings, the tab says 'Money Rankings'
Elite Four - The Lord of Table Flipping

[Image: orje5v.jpg]
Dark Assassin - Still Our Saviour
Male Happinys. Must I say more?
Goals:<br />Become Assistant on RPG and Forums [ ]<br />Get a MagmaHoundour F [ ]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />FusionFall my friend<br />I wish I had more time to play<br />I shall play you 'til the end<br />As I think about it each day<br />I love FusionFall<br />Played beta 5 years back<br />I happily answered the call<br />And learned every single hack<br />Goodbye FusionFall<br />I wish I could play you more<br />CN doesn't care about you at all<br />I guess the fans lost the War
(08-28-2013, 12:18 PM)Selena link Wrote:  Male Happinys. Must I say more?

That was my fault. Already discovered, it'll be fixed.
I've noticed the higher the level of the poke you have, the more money you make for defeating the same pokemon.

I.E your happiny gym, at lvl 23 I make $24 and at lvl 24 I make $27. Idk if that's necessarily an error or if it's planned but if so it seems to me it'd make people with high level pokemon extremely rich really quick by battling lvl 5 pokemon.
(08-28-2013, 03:18 PM)pacman link Wrote:  I've noticed the higher the level of the poke you have, the more money you make for defeating the same pokemon.

I.E your happiny gym, at lvl 23 I make $24 and at lvl 24 I make $27. Idk if that's necessarily an error or if it's planned but if so it seems to me it'd make people with high level pokemon extremely rich really quick by battling lvl 5 pokemon.

I think that it's planned. Motivation to train. THe people with high levels still started off at level 5, no?

I think I gain 3400 per battle.
Elite Four - The Lord of Lords
Gone atm. I'll be back once I have free time.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
(08-28-2013, 03:23 PM)Canine link Wrote:  [quote author=pacman link=topic=7371.msg185825#msg185825 date=1377721089]
I've noticed the higher the level of the poke you have, the more money you make for defeating the same pokemon.

I think that it's planned. Motivation to train. THe people with high levels still started off at level 5, no?

I think I gain 3400 per battle.
[/quote]
Hmm i guess so but that's HUGE motivation... almost tilting so much favor to the players who trained on the old map that its not fair to the new guys... but not for me to say lol just thought it may be an error or a miscalculation.