Yugioh!
(08-25-2013, 10:41 PM)inFamous link Wrote:I played in dueling network once...a kid did a synchro thingy.....I don't even...

Truest thing I've seen today. +1 rep
Elite Four - The Lord of Lords
Gone atm. I'll be back once I have free time.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
(08-25-2013, 10:41 PM)inFamous link Wrote:I played in dueling network once...a kid did a synchro thingy.....I don't even...

Agreed. I just let em do their thing and wait till it's my turn.
[Image: 2eeaa1s.jpg]
Credits to danielmorris1993
K9 that ookazi play is pretty cheap lol

I use
Skilled Dark Magician
Skilled White Magician

to help bring out my d.magician/b.luster soldier, and Dark Sage/D.M. of Chaos/D.Paladin are my go to Big Grin
derp
inFamous - Oh that's a "lolzynot?" move I know. It's just one though. Actually, the deck hardly relies on effect damage. That's just something to fall back on. lol.

Lmao I LOVE the magician series. Unfortunately, I lost my cards. Lol I still have 2 DarkMaician, 1 BusterBlader, 4 Skilled Dark Magician, and a Sorcerer of Dark magic...unfortunately, Dark Paladin was one of my brother's favorite cards like 8 years ago (isn't it everyone's favorite? lol) and he still keeps it for sentimental value. My precious sorcerer of dark magic went through the wash......not fun man. not...fun

Tbh if I had to play, I'd be using my beatdown deck instead of my blue-eyes one. It's much simpler, bringing out everything really easily and squashing the opponent in a few turns. But nooooooo, a fourth of my deck is banned. Lie wtf when were these stupid rules made? Grrrr. They better change the banned list again soon. Lol.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
i made a gravekeeper's deck that was like unbeatable, but all the spells and traps in that deck are probably banned or limited now
Sig by: Unstoppable44151
[Image: 2qjfy4k.png]
Must Get:
Ho-Oh (?) (Level: 125) Done
ShinyHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125)
DarkHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125) -> if one is ever released
(08-25-2013, 11:44 PM)Zekrom link Wrote:i made a gravekeeper's deck that was like unbeatable, but all the spells and traps in that deck are probably banned or limited now

just noticed your avatar. LOL

Amazing stuff man
~Ayso's a noob~
u think minato is funny

duel me tomorrow
Sig by: Unstoppable44151
[Image: 2qjfy4k.png]
Must Get:
Ho-Oh (?) (Level: 125) Done
ShinyHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125)
DarkHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125) -> if one is ever released
No, I think that it's funny that I didn't notice that Minato avatar until now.

Kakashi is still my favorite though. And that episode with the mask. LOL.
~Ayso's a noob~
i has red eyes b. dragon  http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120207083030/yugioh/images/1/11/RedEyesBDragon-SDDC-EN-C-1E.jpg

malefic truth dragon

the xyz no.10 illumiknight

chimeratech overdragon

red eyes wyvern

red eyes black metal dragon

sphinx telis+andro

divine knight ishzark

super conductor tyrano

cyberdark dragon

e.h neos

to lazy t list all but, some i have are future fusion, megamrph, shrink, etc

all my other cards are trash.
[img width=330 height=100]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2hdqvsj.jpg[/img][glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]<br /> Special thanks to: Zya, Zarquad,Misterpokemon, Ayso and Jamezilla! Thank you very much! &lt;3[/shadow][/glow]<br /> DarkCyndaquil (?) (Level: 4)[X] &lt;3 Never leaving me
Lmao I LOVE Megamorph. Best equip card ever.

Metalmorph is decent....I have Metalzoa but not Zoa. Lololol. I remember when those cards were considered top-notch...now they're crap.
~Ayso's a noob~