Yugioh!
Wow Canine. You know your stuff.
[Image: 2eeaa1s.jpg]
Credits to danielmorris1993
Cosmos21 heaven that is my name
[Image: Untitled-7_zps8ebb880c.png][Image: hatsune_miku__request__by_ruki_rukia-d8ar34c.png]
Thanks Hostage and Hiromi
(08-25-2013, 10:16 PM)Heaven link Wrote:Wow Canine. You know your stuff.

Lol. I know the stuff that I'm familiar with and that's it. The thousand or so new cards leave me soooo confused. Lolol. xD

Although I've tried some of the newer cards on DN. I must say, they're quite handy. Freakin Overpowerd pieces of junk.....

Btw, once again, my name is Canine there.
Elite Four - The Lord of Lords
Gone atm. I'll be back once I have free time.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
Canine duel with me
[Image: Untitled-7_zps8ebb880c.png][Image: hatsune_miku__request__by_ruki_rukia-d8ar34c.png]
Thanks Hostage and Hiromi
Tomorrow. Lol. Or the next day. Just shoot me a PM on here later, k? I'm too lazy now.

Though I haven't dueled in ages. We'll see how well I fare.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~
Lol canine its funny that pretty much all the cards you mentioned are banned and can't be played in a deck, and you can probably see why they are too good
Edit: pot of greed, premature burial, graceful charity, card destruction (as of September 1st) future fusion, chaos emperor dragon (way too overpowered) haha
Obtain one of each type of Charmander (that's available) [5/5] Completed 29/06/13<br />Obtain a 2k Pokemon [1732/2000]<br />Obtain 50% of ShinyMagikarp population [26/346, 7.5%]
WTF SINCE WHEN WERE THEY BANNED?!?!?!?!

...dreams....crushed. Lol. Like I said, I've had these cards for a longgg time, so yeah.
~Ayso's a noob~
I edited with a few of the cards that are banned
Obtain one of each type of Charmander (that's available) [5/5] Completed 29/06/13<br />Obtain a 2k Pokemon [1732/2000]<br />Obtain 50% of ShinyMagikarp population [26/346, 7.5%]
Why is card destruction banned? That's a classssic.

How about some of these?

Red-eyes...idk, it's like silvery and 10 stars?
Blue eyes Shining Dragon
BEUD and Dragon Master Knight
Five headed dragon
Judgment of Anubis (looove this Ultra rare trap)
Spell shield type something
Cost Down
call of the haunted
monster reborn
Dragons mirror
future fusion
magic cylinder
sakuretsu armor (wish I had a mirror force lolol. lost it somewhere)
ummm....yeah.
~Ayso's a noob~
I played in dueling network once...a kid did a synchro thingy.....I don't even...
derp