Yugioh!
Yeah, it's so easy to lose/damage cards. I have a ton of rare old cards that got crumpled over the years which really sucks but it's bound to happen. :/ I recently bought some card sleeves to protect my valuable cards, should've thought of that earlier though. >_>

Wow, it must've been horrible to lose a whole deck, especially with the god cards :0 I remember in elementary school everyone used to bring their cards to school and trade at break. The older kids always wanted to trade with me because I had really good cards and they usually ripped me off since I was too young to know any better back then. Ugh, baaad times.

Yesterday I went to the store and bought a Starter Deck Yugi Reloaded because I love all the old cards. It brought back so many memories. ^_^ There was also a Starter Deck Kaiba Reloaded, I'm sure you would've liked that since it contains an Ultimate Rare and a Common Blue Eyes!

Watching SimplyUnlucky open all those crazy packs and pulls makes me so jealous. He's definitely sponsored. No way he can get all that with his own money.
I wonder if the people who were interested in Yu-Gi-Oh are still here, should get this topic alive again.