Yugioh!
Talk about anything that involves Yugioh!

Anyone wanna discuss their rare cards? Lol.
[Image: 2eeaa1s.jpg]
Credits to danielmorris1993
You seen the new banlist? Lost a lot of staples this format
Obtain one of each type of Charmander (that's available) [5/5] Completed 29/06/13<br />Obtain a 2k Pokemon [1732/2000]<br />Obtain 50% of ShinyMagikarp population [26/346, 7.5%]
Why is this in the manga section? Cards aren't manga.
But you can discuss yu gi oh related things not just the cards although the cards pretty much make up the whole of the manga/anime
Obtain one of each type of Charmander (that's available) [5/5] Completed 29/06/13<br />Obtain a 2k Pokemon [1732/2000]<br />Obtain 50% of ShinyMagikarp population [26/346, 7.5%]
(08-25-2013, 08:54 PM)Daniel Beaumont link Wrote:But you can discuss yu gi oh related things not just the cards although the cards pretty much make up the whole of the manga/anime

Exactly.

Ya I saw it, there's a lot of new additions.

Although I don't know much about 5D's and the new stuff.

Only until the end of GX.
You know about the synchro and xyz monsters right? They're the main focus in the extra deck now in gx it was all about fusion monsters
(08-25-2013, 09:52 PM)Daniel Beaumont link Wrote:You know about the synchro and xyz monsters right? They're the main focus in the extra deck now in gx it was all about fusion monsters

Yeah I heard about them.

Ahh Fusions. Good ol' times.

Do you have the 3 original G0d cards?
God cards are strong even now and anyone wanna play dueling network with me but our deck can't contain xyz or synchro just fusion monsters and other cards
[Image: Untitled-7_zps8ebb880c.png][Image: hatsune_miku__request__by_ruki_rukia-d8ar34c.png]
Thanks Hostage and Hiromi
(08-25-2013, 10:09 PM)riphh link Wrote:God cards are strong even now and anyone wanna play dueling network with me but our deck can't contain xyz or synchro just fusion monsters and other cards

What's your username?

I'll be adding everyone's DN on the first post.
(08-25-2013, 09:58 PM)Heaven link Wrote:[quote author=Daniel Beaumont link=topic=7329.msg184380#msg184380 date=1377485572]
You know about the synchro and xyz monsters right? They're the main focus in the extra deck now in gx it was all about fusion monsters

Yeah I heard about them.

Ahh Fusions. Good ol' times.

Do you have the 3 original G0d cards?
[/quote]

KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAVEN'T COMPETITIVELY PLAYED IN AGES! THESE STRATEGIES WERE MADE BACK WHEN 4000 ATK WAS CONSIDERED AMAZING.

Okay, so my real life cards....

I had Slifer, Ra, Obelisk, and Hamon....no idea where they are.

The decks I use include a full Blue-eyes deck with BEUD, BESD, and Dragon Master Knight....equipped with powerful spells/traps, Black Luster Soldier, Chaos Emperor Dragon, Five Headed Dragon, and this weird Red-eyes card. Idk I was bored and bought some packs a little while back and I got this weird 10 Star Red-eyes type thing. It's good and easy to play, so I put it in there.... Dragons Mirror, Future Fusion, and Polymerization are all there to provide easy access to those beasts....however, the deck does not depend on those. remember that I'm used to 4000 LP in a duel. Chaos Emperor Dragon can easily wipe the opponent out before he/she makes a move. For example...first turn. Opponent has 5 cards, I have 5. I draw card destruction and play it. Draw 5 cards. Pot of greed. total of 6 cards. Graceful charity. total of 7 cards. Remove Light/dark from grave. total of 12 cards in play. Play Ookazi. Opponent has 3200 LP and 11 cards in play. Activate effect, deal 3300 damage. That's just one of the many examples I have. Only a fool makes everything depend on one strategy. Best possible hand, I can deal 13,000 damage in one turn.

I also use a full beatdown deck...no theme, just designed to crush the opponent. Easy ways of getting the cards I want summoned. There's at least 9 different ways to easily summon one of the 7 high-level monsters I put in it. I included Ancient Gear Golem, Super Conductor Tyranno, Mechanical Hound, blah blah blah. A large army of powerful level 3-4 monsters too, such as Exarion Universe and Zolga which proves to be very useful. Every card goes well with at least 7 others in the deck, so a bad hand is rare. Zolga, combined with Lightning Vortex, Premature burial, and a monster already on the field, can go perfect with Ancient Gear Golem and Mechanical Hound...that way, opposing monsters are crushed, I gain 1200 life points total, and summon a nice monster. Ofc I wouldn't do that with supporting traps...both high level monsters prevent some form of card use from the opponent. It also works well with Dark Driceratops or whatever. Lightning vortex, premature burial or monster reborn, and summon. Or Cost Down and Mausoleum Of the Emperor (idk where I got this, but it's cool man) and any of my higher levels...I have a Majestic Mech Ohka that's useful, especially with call of the haunted.... Great start....there are many more combinations that I'm too lazy to type, blah blah blah. I've tested this deck against my others and it does well...best hand does 11,000 damage in one turn.

Then I have a Great Sphinx set which is capable of doing maaassive damage, but I'd have to be very lucky.
Insect Deck is pretty good I'd say. I put in a decent number of powerhouses in, but not too much.
Fire/fairy combo is meh. That's just a spare.

Elite Four - The Lord of Lords
Gone atm. I'll be back once I have free time.
Special Thanks: Jamez, Kakashi, Cyenso, Zarquad, Sureenuh, firefoot, Zya, Rage, Cresty, Mpk, DA, Typh
~Ayso's a noob~