Need help on remember the name of a movie
I forgot who the main actor is but it's a comedy about a guy who everyone thinks he can talk to God.  He told his mom that he was talking with God when she was about to die, but thanks to what he said, she didn't die.  He tells people that God does the good and the bad.  There is a part where he tells the people that heaven is a place where you can have any type of ice cream that you are thinking about.  It's a really funny movie, does anyone know the name of it?  Thank you.
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
It's called "High School Musical"
(06-12-2013, 07:59 PM)emorox link Wrote:It's called "High School Musical"

I'm serious >.<

I saw it a long time ago, it was a really good movie.  Ugg, I really want a watch it again
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=godcomedy.htm

Is it any of these?
I'll check them all