Watched Star Trek 2 today
It just came out today, technically yesterday.  It was pretty good, has anyone watched it yet?

I liked all the graphics and effects, a well done movie.  What's your opinion on it?
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
It was really good, it was much MUCH better than the first movie.
I only watched like half an hour of the first one, so there were a few things I didn't understand.
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
You don't really need to watch the frst one to uderstand the second one but it might help you understand some aspects of the plot.
yea, like when spock spoke to his old self, i thought it was his father until i asked my sister, haha
(05-24-2013, 10:48 PM)Dark Assassin link Wrote:yea, like when spock spoke to his old self, i thought it was his father until i asked my sister, haha

Lol, I had to explain it to my brother.
Considering how si-fi movie are these day, I'll consider it as a pretty decent movie. I had fun watching it.
GoldenWoopers please!