Team Galactic
Huh? what do you mean by that? no other members you mean?
Goals:<br />Become Assistant on RPG and Forums [ ]<br />Get a MagmaHoundour F [ ]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />FusionFall my friend<br />I wish I had more time to play<br />I shall play you 'til the end<br />As I think about it each day<br />I love FusionFall<br />Played beta 5 years back<br />I happily answered the call<br />And learned every single hack<br />Goodbye FusionFall<br />I wish I could play you more<br />CN doesn't care about you at all<br />I guess the fans lost the War
yea...
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
Wow. even in the time ive been gone, still no new posts.
Goals:<br />Become Assistant on RPG and Forums [ ]<br />Get a MagmaHoundour F [ ]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />FusionFall my friend<br />I wish I had more time to play<br />I shall play you 'til the end<br />As I think about it each day<br />I love FusionFall<br />Played beta 5 years back<br />I happily answered the call<br />And learned every single hack<br />Goodbye FusionFall<br />I wish I could play you more<br />CN doesn't care about you at all<br />I guess the fans lost the War
what do u do here?
Sig by: Unstoppable44151
[Image: 2qjfy4k.png]
Must Get:
Ho-Oh (?) (Level: 125) Done
ShinyHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125)
DarkHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125) -> if one is ever released
Sadly, not much.  :(  No one joins, and without enough people, I can't host contests.
Just make a contest and say to participate in this contest you have to be in my clan and give them a link to the clan so they can join.
yeee, what emo said
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
;D best idea I've heard all day.
haha, that's what most clan leaders always do ;)