Team Galactic
[Image: ptXx12L.png]
When Cyrus was trapped in the Distortion World, Charon was arrested by Looker, and Mars and Jupiter left Team Galactic, Team Galactic became less than it once was. Saturn and I have teamed up to revive Team Galactic. With I, Selena, as the new leader of Team Galactic, we will return to glory once more!

Recruitment is now open! Please post here with your forums username to indicate that you want to join.

Current members:

Leader: Selena
Commanders: emorox, Dark Assassin, Shadinzodiark
Grunts: JesseVeal, DaRedR1NG, Dragonmaster
Scientists: unstoppable44151, diamondblade, Paul
Goals:<br />Become Assistant on RPG and Forums [ ]<br />Get a MagmaHoundour F [ ]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />FusionFall my friend<br />I wish I had more time to play<br />I shall play you 'til the end<br />As I think about it each day<br />I love FusionFall<br />Played beta 5 years back<br />I happily answered the call<br />And learned every single hack<br />Goodbye FusionFall<br />I wish I could play you more<br />CN doesn't care about you at all<br />I guess the fans lost the War
emorox
You are now officially a member of Team Galactic, emorox.
Goals:<br />Become Assistant on RPG and Forums [ ]<br />Get a MagmaHoundour F [ ]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />FusionFall my friend<br />I wish I had more time to play<br />I shall play you 'til the end<br />As I think about it each day<br />I love FusionFall<br />Played beta 5 years back<br />I happily answered the call<br />And learned every single hack<br />Goodbye FusionFall<br />I wish I could play you more<br />CN doesn't care about you at all<br />I guess the fans lost the War
Good, good. PHASE 1 COMPLETE!
Join now. We have have cake. Big Grin
I will begin holding contests after we have 10 members or so.
i'll join :)
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
Ok. :)
Just so you guys know, no stupid uniforms like the old Team Galactic.
no people?
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]