Suggestion For What To Read Next
So I have been reading lots of manga lately and I ran out on most of the Mangas that I found interesting and now I need suggestions.

Stuff I read:
Hajime no hippo
death note
Prince of Tennis
Love Berrish
Smash
Soul Eater
Five
Fullmetal Alchemist
Yu-Yu Hakishu

Still reading:
Naruto
One Piece
Dengeki Daisy

Any suggestions on a good manga?
Goals On PV<br />Collect All ShinyElekids: 61/85<br />GoldenHeracross to 2k [9/21/2013]<br />GoldenHeracross to 3k: 2763/3000<br />Highest Level Pokemon On PV [10/27/13]
Gantz
Psyren

Will probably update later with other mangas I enjoyed a lot. Any particular genres you are looking for atm? Romance, action, magic-centered, sword fighting or martial arts, mecha, etc?
ShinyArticuno [1/1] -- 12/17/13
ShinyLapras (?) [1/1]
40 achieved - 9/15/13
[Image: qssc4l.png]
Creds: unstoppable44151
Bleach
(04-08-2013, 02:54 PM)Kakashi link Wrote:Bleach

yes and
fullmetal alchemist
Sig by: Unstoppable44151
[Image: 2qjfy4k.png]
Must Get:
Ho-Oh (?) (Level: 125) Done
ShinyHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125)
DarkHo-Oh (?) (Level: 125) -> if one is ever released
(04-08-2013, 12:33 AM)IceD link Wrote:Gantz
Psyren

Will probably update later with other mangas I enjoyed a lot. Any particular genres you are looking for atm? Romance, action, magic-centered, sword fighting or martial arts, mecha, etc?
Can you tell me what they are about?

I basically like mangas that are action, romance, and comedy I guess. I'll probably update the first post later so others can suggest based on it.
(04-08-2013, 02:54 PM)Kakashi link Wrote:Bleach
I figured someone would suggest this I just want to read other manga before that one though I want to read that during the summer.
(04-08-2013, 04:10 PM)Zekrom link Wrote:[quote author=Kakashi link=topic=5731.msg141871#msg141871 date=1365450861]
Bleach

yes and
fullmetal alchemist
[/quote]I actually read that one lol I'll update the first post as I start remembering others I read since I read quite a lot lately.
Goals On PV<br />Collect All ShinyElekids: 61/85<br />GoldenHeracross to 2k [9/21/2013]<br />GoldenHeracross to 3k: 2763/3000<br />Highest Level Pokemon On PV [10/27/13]
Gantz is about some an unknown party collecting the souls of dead people and bringing them back to life as some sort of army against aliens on Earth. It's also a bit of a game- they are teleported to new areas with aliens and won't be teleported back or allowed to leave until all the aliens have been killed, and they get points for every alien killed. It's a pretty gory and explicit manga, though- just a heads up. The manga is nearly finished at this point with a bit under 400 chapters.

Psyren is a pretty nice, short manga- 130 chapters, I believe? Again, there is an unknown guy who teleports people to some other world where essentially they have to survive until they reach a point where they can be teleported back to Earth. In this world, they can harness some sort of energy easily and so they begin to develop powers, which they can use back on Earth as well. The purpose of it isn't really known in the beginning, so I don't want to spoil anything, :x

Hm, well I've read plenty of romance manga. Parallel, Crossover, Suzuka, Kimi No Iru Machi- tons of others which are escaping my mind right now. A good action manga I'd recommend is Mirai Nikki- a god gives 13 people diaries that can tell the future for a survival game- the winner succeeds him as god.
ShinyArticuno [1/1] -- 12/17/13
ShinyLapras (?) [1/1]
40 achieved - 9/15/13
[Image: qssc4l.png]
Creds: unstoppable44151