FINALLY A PURE MANGA ZONE
What is your favorite MANGA to READ?

No anime pl0x nerds.
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
One Piece. I only started reading from where the anime left off though.
>__>  you should go back and re-read it from the beginning, it's soo much better and clearer than the anima

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
one piece, naruto though i may start reading bleach
http://forums.pokemonvoyage.com/index.php?topic=3608.0&nbsp; &lt;&lt; Official Trade Thread<br /><br />[img width=330 height=100]http://oi61.tinypic.com/9k2j40.jpg[/img]
Japanese :
Ones following atm : Naruto - Bleach - OP - Fairy Tail - Beelzebub - Gamaran
Completed ones that i liked : Psyren - Hitman Reborn

Korean :
Ones following atm : Noblesse -  The Breaker New Waves  - Tower of God - The God of High School
Completed ones that i liked : The Breaker - Veritas

[Image: 312698.gif]
(04-02-2013, 05:25 PM)Ayso link Wrote:>__>  you should go back and re-read it from the beginning, it's soo much better and clearer than the anima

I don't have enough time. I like the anime better so far though tbh, the manga drawings are sometimes too complicated to be in black and white. ;-;

Xeus, read and watch One Piece.
i do read it ... lm not fan of the anime though but watched all the OP movies
Oh, I didn't see you mention OP at first. x]
Xeus - I need to read Tower of God....

Feng Shen Ji

Ever read this Xeus?  It's a Manhua as well!

well currently im loving the Manhwas more than the Mangas ... apart from those big ones im reading some small ones as well

haven't read Feng Shen Ji yet ... might just give it a try