Pokemon Voyage Official Member and/or Pet Picture Thread!
Removed.

Trying to look fancy. The pic is from my cousins wedding. If it looks weird, it's because I was standing next to 4 other people, I just cut them out. x]

Oh, and that picture is from the summer of 2011.
(03-29-2013, 03:39 PM)Zarquad link Wrote:Removed.

Trying to look fancy. The pic is from my cousins wedding. If it looks weird, it's because I was standing next to 4 other people, I just cut them out. x]

take off the shades nub
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
What a G.
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
CHANGED MY MIND. I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, AND I WAS LIKE, IT TAKES AWAY THE FUN IF THEY KNOW WHAT I REALLY LOOK LIKE.
too late i have a screenie saved to my comp ;D

A shrine is already being constructed.
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
(03-30-2013, 03:45 PM)Ayso link Wrote:too late i have a screenie saved to my comp ;D

A shrine is already being constructed.

i should have known that he would take it done and taken a screen shot

but at least i know what he looks like xD

ayso, you should trade his picture
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
When I get on laptop, ile upload one so y'all can laugh at me ^.^
Obtain one of each type of Charmander (that's available) [5/5] Completed 29/06/13<br />Obtain a 2k Pokemon [1732/2000]<br />Obtain 50% of ShinyMagikarp population [26/346, 7.5%]
lol, this is the fun about this thread
I might get cyber bullied foreverssss :oooo lol :')
Obtain one of each type of Charmander (that's available) [5/5] Completed 29/06/13<br />Obtain a 2k Pokemon [1732/2000]<br />Obtain 50% of ShinyMagikarp population [26/346, 7.5%]
haha, pish posh, no you wont Tongue