Pokemon Voyage Official Member and/or Pet Picture Thread!
Rofl well my family name originates in Prussia so who knows what the heck they meant it to mean xP  I actually had relatives in Valley Forge @__@ on the wrong side but... yeaaahhhh
[Image: 034.gif]Nidoking, does not approve.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Yeah, I don't really care.
I don't really care that you think you are a boy among men.

Stuck and do not know how to get started?  Check out the Beginner's Guide on the PokemonVoyage Wiki
Yeah, okay there buddy. Keep yapping. We'll see who gets the last laugh. If you want a hint, it isn't gonna be you.
I laugh a lot actually.  Usually at zarquad's expense. 

Oh please, I already won this contest. We all know I'm the best looking user on here. Oh, and Kakashi-bro? I'll be having the last laugh, I usually always do. ;)
derps
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great. Just focus and keep aiming!<br />- Anon
I think Ayso needs to be the first to show himself, Since he started the thread.
Goals: Quit PokemonVoyage [X]<br />
^^ i agree with panda over here
(._.)<br />< )  )  Fergalicious<br /> /  \<br /> <br />\(._.)<br />(  ( >  Definition<br />/  \<br /> <br /> (._.)<br />< )  ) > Make them boys go loco<br /> /  \<br /><br />Goals:<br /><br />All Male Shiny Ralts ig - Done<br />All Dark Carvanha ig - Done<br />2k G/M/A/S/D/N Gallade Roster - Pending<br />Secret for now - Pending<br /><br />[Image: 240ypgh.jpg]
Hmm... maybe later. Though a lot of you have already seen me before, thanks to Cowpunch and ark.